White Sage with Rose Petals
4 inch white sage and rose petals stick. Sage cleansing is the fastest and most effective herb for removing negative energy in your home. It is a great way to cleanse your jewelry as well!
White Sage (Salvia Apiana) is native to California and has been used for centuries by the Native Americans as incense used in purification ceremonies and prayers. White sage is therefore called Indian incense.
White sage is a strong cleanser. It opens the heart energy. Sage is used in Native American ceremonies because of its purifying power in cleaning the aura and the environment. It removes heavy energies. Burning sage are also provided, mind and soul clean. Open a window when you have indoor stains so that the energy can flow out. Sage stimulates visions and dreams. The leaves of the white sage are known for their unique fragrance.
Rose petals are used for meditation, divination, increasing psychic gifts and communication, contacting forces and beings in other dimensions. Traditionally, the rose has been associated with attracting love, imparting peace, stimulating sexual desires and enhancing beauty. The element is mainly water. The fragrance is heavy, warm and aromatic with a hint of sharpness that lasts long after burning
How To Smudge Your House:
1. Place the candle, the fireproof container and the smudge stick on a table, desk or any other appropriate surface.
2. Light the candle and say a prayer or just focus your energy. Light the tip of your smudge stick with a candle light, then gently wave the stick in the air till the tip begins to smoulder.
3. Hold the smudge stick over the fireproof container at all times in order to avoid any lit herbs falling on the floor . You can use a feather, if you have one, but usually just gently waving your hands to disperse the smoke is enough. Remind yourself to stay connected to your breathing throughout your smudging session.
4. Go clockwise around your house (usually starting at the front door), and gently wave the smoke into the air. Spend a bit more time smudging the room corners, as they tend to accumulate stagnant energy.
5. When you have smudged all areas of your house, come back to where you started and gently extinguish your smudge stick (dipping it into sand while applying a bit of pressure usually works well).